Kiwi Rewards Terms and Conditions
This Kiwi Rewards Programme (hereinafter referred to as the “Kiwi Rewards”) stipulates various reward schemes offered by Gokiwi Private Limited, a private limited (hereinafter referred as “Kiwi”) company having its registered office at registered office at A-101, Tower 5, Plot 8P-T, T-5, Diero, Lodha new cuffe parade, Antop Hill, Mumbai – 400037 and Principal office at – Urban Vault, HSR Layout 1608, 7th Cross road, sector 1, HSR layout,Agara Village, Bangalore - 560102 India(hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Company” or “Gokiwi”), to its end user (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your”, “Customer”) in relation to the use of the website www.gokiwi.in and/or the mobile application ‘Kiwi App’ available at Android/ iOS platforms (collectively referred to as the “Online Platform”).
Customer will become eligible for Kiwis (as defined below) from their first transaction. The transaction to be undertaken by the Customer will be in the multiples of Rs 50.
- The points that the customers will earn will be called as “Kiwis”.
- These Kiwis can be redeemed into their "Goaxb" UPI ID linked account at any time.
- Each "Kiwis" will be currently worth Rs 0.25/-
3.Kiwi Reward Programme shall include the following programmes:
- Monthly Spend Rewards
- Rewards for Onboarding for the Axis Bank Kwik Credit card
- Transaction rewards for merchant payments using the Axis Bank Kwik Credit card
- Transaction rewards for using your other accounts.
- Referral Rewards
4.Rewards for Onboarding for the Axis Bank Kwik Credit card –
- 200 "Kiwis" on in principle approval for the Card
- 400 "Kiwis" For completing the KYC process for the card
- 400 "Kiwis" For completing the first transaction on the card
- Kiwis can only be redeemed after completion of the step 3 - completion of a transaction
- This offer is not valid if the customer is been onboarded through a third-party agent
- Offer will be on the sole discretion of Gokiwi and can be changed at their discretion
5.Transaction rewards for merchant payments using the Axis Bank Kwik Credit card –
- Kiwis” for every Rs 50 spent on the card – “Kiwis” are calculated on multipliers of Rs 50/- i.e
- Transaction of Rs 100/ - 2 “Kiwis” earned
- transaction of Rs 75/- - 1 “Kiwis” earned
- transaction of Rs 175/- - 3 “Kiwis” earned
- 2X rewards on Scan and Pay transactions. i.e. Customer earns 2 “Kiwis” for Every Rs 50 spent on the card by Scanning a UPI QR
- Max cap on rewards is 1% of the Total credit limit on the card
- Customers who have joined the Waitlist will be eligible for higher rewards for a period of 6 Months from the date of onboarding.
- Waitlist customers who complete the onboarding for the Axis Bank Kwik Card within 15 days of getting access to the product will be eligible for the Higher
- Waitlist customers will earn 4X rewards on Scan & Pay transactions i.e customers will earn 4 “Kiwis” for every Rs 50 spent the card by scanning a UPI QR.
- Max cap on rewards is 2% of the Total credit limit on the card
- Excluded categories
|Insurance||6300, 6381, 5960,|
|Education||8211, 8220, 8241, 8244, 8249, 8299|
|Govt Services||8111, 9211, 9222, 9223, 9311, 9399, 9402, 9405|
|Utilities & Educational services||8299,8211,8241,8244,8249|
|Purchases converted to EMI post facto|
|Payment of card fees and other card charges|
6.Transaction rewards for using your other accounts
- Other accounts are defined as any Bank account or rupay credit card other than the Axis Bank Kwik credit card.
- Customers will receive rewards in the form of “Kiwis” for transactions done using their other accounts on the Kiwi app.
- The Rewards Program is not open to residents of the states of Tamil Nadu, West Bengal Sikkim, Nagaland, or any other state where such contest/offer may be prohibited.
- The Reward You receive may be determined basis factors such Rewards that You may have received in the past, payment methods that You may use, how often You use the Kiwi Platform, etc.
- In case there is more than one offer available simultaneously, no two offers can be combined.
- The rewards are provided at the sole discretion of Kiwi and the final decision on the value of “Kiwis” to be provided will be with Kiwi.
- You will be eligible for “Kiwi\s” only on Transactions above Rs 50/- (Rupees Fifity only)
7.Referral Rewards –
- “Referrer” – is a Customer who refers an unique referral code;
- “Referee” - is person to whom the Referrer refers his/her unique referral code.
- Referrer will get a unique referral code, which will be visible to them and they can share the same with Referee.
- Axis Bank Kwik credit card shall be issued to the Referee at the sole discretion of the Bank post successful submission of credit card application form and KYC completion by the Referee on the Kiwi App.
- Referrer will get 1000 “Kiwis” post first successful transaction made on the Axis Bank Kwik credit card by the Referee.
- The Referee shall need to complete the above-mentioned transaction within 7 days from the date of Referrer code so generated, for the Referrer to be eligible for the rewards.
8.Terms And Conditions
- Customers' participation in any offer constitutes their understanding and agreement to the complete terms and conditions associated with each offer
- We reserve the right to change, modify or prematurely remove an offer at our own discretion
- Further, we also reserve the right to disqualify any Customer, who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transaction/activity or under any legal requirement or applicable rules and regulations, from receiving any reward or cancel any reward already earned or credited.
- In case of a dispute, the final decision to credit / modify the reward lies with the Company.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as a binding obligation on Kiwi to continue the “Kiwis” Rewards or to substitute the “Kiwis” Rewards by a similar or a new programme.
- The Customer shall not hold the Company responsible for any actions, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, charges or expenses, which a Customer incurs, in normal course of availing the Kiwi Rewards.
- Transaction rewards will not be applicable on the below category/type of merchants Fuel, Rentals, Repayments of loans, Jewelry, Cash Withdrawal, Wallet load, Insurance, Education, Government Services, Utility payments, EMI, Purchases converted to EMI post the transaction is complete, Payment of card fees, card bill payments etc. The Category of the merchants will be defined by the Merchant category code received by us in the transaction.
- We also reserve the right to discontinue the Kiwi Rewards without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. Nothing contained herein shall amount to a commitment or representation by us to continue the “Kiwis” Rewards.
- Further, we reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change the mode of the accrual of one or any of the programme.
- These “Kiwis” Rewards Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation of any or all other terms and conditions.No two offers can be clubbed. In case there is more than one offer(s) available simultaneously, then only one offer can be availed by the Customer.
- Participation in any Reward Promotion is completely voluntary. Users may choose to not participate in any Reward Promotion. Kiwi does not guarantee any prize to any winner
- The Reward Promotions are offered to the Users on an “as is” basis and without warranty or condition. The Reward Promotions may not be uninterrupted or error-free. Users waive all claims against Kiwi.
- Kiwi is not responsible for any tax implications on the User from their participation in any Reward Promotion. Users should obtain an independent tax advice before entering any Reward Promotion